Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Trees for Sale

 It's the end of September and even though I'm not one to jump the seasons, I wouldn't start making my Christmas cards until probably Thanksgiving. I was hoping that I could make some of your Christmas cards this year by showing off some Christmas cards. I have retired Christmas sets that are really awesome and this tree set. This set has so many other elements, Friday I plan on showing a fun fold card that is more elaborate with more of the elements that come with this set. 

I had thought of this card for my mom to make remembering that she wouldn't have been able to make it. I love this fun fold card base and revealing the tree lot was fun for me to do. It wasn't hard to do. even though it looks complicated. I really like the DSP with the wood and it would look nice with the trees. 



Today is the last day for the weekly sales for this week. Tomorrow will start the LAST week of the deals with a whole new set.  


If you also decide that you want to make your own Christmas cards or tags this year there are kits to help you do just that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment