Friday, September 9, 2022

Invitation

My daughter is turning 1 the first week of October. We are having a little party at my building. I had the perfect stamp set to make the invitations. I made them just like a postcard instead of a card. The base is still the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The DSP is 4 x 5 1/4 and the Very Vanilla is 3 1/8 x 4 1/2. 

The stamp set I used was So Inviting. It is not available in the new annual catalog. When I was writing out the invitation I wrote the RSVP wrong on EVERY single invitation that I made so I cut out a little piece of paper and glued it over the wrong word and wrote the right word. I of course colored out my address. 

I was looking at my stamp sets and realized I could have stamped the dates but I like the handwriting more. Even when I messed it up. 




The new weekly deals are up. 8th - 14th the items below are all on sale. Who doesn't love Deals? 




Don't forget about Perfect Partners. These stamp sets have a new matching die set to go with them. If you already have the stamp set you can get the die set separately. If not you can get the bundle with the 10% discount of buying them together. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment