Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Funky Happy Hedgehogs!

     It's Wednesday, so I decided to go a little funky. I decided to make a pentagon card. I didn't want to make a conventional card today. Instead of a fun fold card, I made a fun shade card. I was going to use a piece of DSP from the ring of love packet but it looked too busy. 

    The hedgehog came out so cute and I really like how the coloring on it came out. I used so many colors for the tree, mushroom, butterfly, bird, and the hedgehog. 

    Even though it didn't measure out the way I wanted it to, I really like that the card isn't perfectly symmetrical. You of course can make it perfect, and I did try but it didn't turn out that way. 





This is the stamp set and punch that goes with it. The set is the clear photopolymer which I do like better sometimes. It's easier to make the images straight. 




There are still 2 more days to be entered into my raffle. All you have to do is share my Facebook page or any of my posts from July 29 - August 4th. And lastly commenting on any of the blog posts from those days. I will be doing the drawing in the morning and posting the winner in the afternoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment