Friday, July 29, 2022

The Final Brew

    Today we finish the week with all dies. The only thing that is stamped is the sentiment on the inside. I used the beer die for the set and then colored the "liquid" with soft suede and light crumb cake, cut out of basic white. The leaves are cut out of soft succulent. The background is a piece of vellum from the 12x12 vellum set. The vellum is hard to put down because you can see the glue, seal, or any other adhesive you use through it. I put tiny glue dots on each corner to adhere to it. This card was so easy to put together. Just cut and paste. The base is basic 5.5 by 8 scored at 4.25. The sentiment is stamped in soft suede. 






 

    Below is the stamp set and the dies that come with it. This is a photopolymer set. You can die cut the foam, cut out the entire glass and add some leaves. But now is what everyone has been waiting for. 





    Starting today until midnight on Thursday, August 4th: Anyone who shares my Facebook group, shares my blog, or comments on my blog post (you cannot comment on the post about my blog) will receive all 3 cards that I made this week with the Brewed for You set. You can do any of the 3 things listed above with today's post and any post I make Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. 

    I will do the drawing on Friday morning and post the winner later that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment