Friday, July 22, 2022

Final Blessings

The week is ending and we are finishing the week with 3 simple but fun cards. This first card is polished pink with handed-penned DSP. I took one of the pieces of DSP and used both sides to have the different designs. To color the flower I used dark/light poppy parade, real red, polished pink, and old olive. The inside flower is stamped in polished pink. 

 



This card is even easier than the first one. I used blackberry bliss for the base and the first layer. Then the DSP layers are bigger and I used the two different sides. They do overlap a little in the middle. This sentiment I have such a hard time making straight when I stamp it. I did make the shape uneven on purpose and made sure that the squares wouldn't go over the sides of the DSP. I used rich razzleberry for the brushed edge of the square. The inside flower is inked with the blackberry bliss. 







I am always a simple card maker. Even when I try to make a more detailed card they still come out simple. For these cards, I did do a quick sketch so I didn't sit at my desk and have no idea what I wanted to make. 


There is still time to join and get the Making Plans Planner with your starter kit. The Promotion ends on July 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment