Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Continued Blessings

    As we continue to showcase the Blessings of Home Set and the Flowers of Home Dies. I didn't use the blends for the center image but I did use the dark blends for the little flowers on the front and inside pieces. The base is evening evergreen and the first layer is soft succulent and the Pansy Patch DSP. The flowers are basic white, then I took the darks of pumpkin pie, poppy parade, polished pink, daffodil delight, blackberry bliss, real red, and highland heather for the centers. The embossing folder I used was Painted Texture.  


    I used the same colors on the inside to color the pieces. Everything on the inside is basic white and the ink color for the text is evening evergreen. I don't put an extra layer under the basic white for the inside of the card so it's best to use seal to adhere it. The glue you will be able to see under the cardstock. I will only use seal if I actually have to because I have a hard time putting pieces on straight. The glue always gives you a little time to adjust the pieces. 

    

    I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the dies with the little flowers and leaves. After cutting them out on the basic white and coloring them in I liked them a lot more. I plan on using them on more cards. This set is so pretty to use. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment