Monday, July 25, 2022

Brewed Monday!

    Good Morning, happy Monday! This week we are using the Brewed for You stamp set. I wasn't sure about this stamp set. I find it hard sometimes to make masculine cards. I also want my cards to be interesting. This set is fun, you get the glasses and the liquid inside the glass, a couple sentiments, foam, and bubbles. This set does have a matching die set to go with it. The card base is on crumb cake and the DSP is the texture chic. I stamped the inside of the card and the liquid of the drink in soft suede. I also colored the glass in light pale papaya. 
    Later this week I will show off what the whole bundle looks likes. I am going to post a raffle by the end of the week also. It will have all the rules and what you have to do. Stay tuned for what's coming!



   


Sale-A-Bration is still going on for another month. Contact me with any questions.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment