Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Embossing is Beautiful

Today we embossed simple card. Using the Jars of Flowers stamp set. I embossed the jar in clear embossing powder, then I embossed the flowers in silver powder. I decided to color in the flowers to bring in a little color. A lot of the time I don’t color in embossing but today it felt boring. I used light/dark highland heather, poppy parade, polished pink, light daffodil delight, dark shaded spruce, then light seaside spray on the jar for some shades. 

Embossing is a really fun way to boost up a simple card. You don’t need much to put on the cover but the embossing gives it a little something. There is so much you can do with Stampin’ Up!. Simple, very elaborate, Paper Pumpkin kits, the Kit collections in the catalog. There are also so many other techniques to learn that you can do. 

Contact me anytime by email, text, comments on posts, or through my website.

https://emmaasciolla.stampinup.net/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2724868320990377







No comments:

Post a Comment