Friday, May 22, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin Unboxing

Today I got my May Paper Pumpkin. I thought it would be nice to show all the elements you get in your Paper Pumpkin.

This is the box for that it came in, so bright and perfect for spring.


When you first open it, this is what you will find. 


Then you get to the rest of the elements of the set.


You get a misty moonlight ink pad. I love when you get ink with the sets because its a simple way to add to your collection.


Then you get this small but great set of happy stamps. Its such an uplifting stamp set to have in times like this.


You get these star accents to embellish your cards.




















You get these card sets. The one on the right is purple but I couldn't get the real color. They are different sizes and they go with the.....


Different sized envelopes.


You get these accents for the adding elements to the cards. Clouds, rainbows, tags, clear tags...


and lastly you get a little spool of rope. This is a great way to get into card making because it has all the things to make it. It is a great subscription and has a lot of different options that helps with your budget. I love the Paper Pumpkin because it helps when I am missing inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment