Tuesday, January 14, 2020

What kind of crafter are you?

So I have just started with the card making hobby. It is actually really relaxing for me. It was also really nice to find something that I really enjoyed doing. Unfortunately I have very limited space to do my crafting so right now I craft on my bed. My fiance go my a laptop desk so I have something to lean on while I'm sitting on my bed.

Making time to work is hard because I am all we I am at work at 5 am. So right now I've been working on my days off. I've really been enjoying my journey with this. But what kind of crafter are you. I think in many ways I am like my mom and I'm not the neatest crafter. My bed is covered with every craft supply is literally laying all over my bed and its just everywhere. It helps when I have no idea what I want to create.


Are you a neat crafter or a messy crafter? I am looking forward to the journey that I am going on. I don't think that I am going become a neater crafter.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment